Fórum nápovědy

Seznam

Map route lost when offline

Slawomir Malolepszy

2.9.2023 v 18:40

Hello from a traveling Polski 😉

With all due respect to the fantastic neighbors south of Poland , it seems to me it’s time you go global and use more English language with your super top product.

I am definitely your target audience, I try to do at least 3 alpine treks every year, I talk a lot , and I constantly recommend Mapy.cz to everyone 👍👍👍

I think you really have made something , it’s potentially the best hiking app out there 👍👍👍.

But … I just got into a bit of trouble, got lost on the trail, because every time I go offline the map route I loaded whilst in internet enabled area , disappeared after a while when I got to a GSM dead zone.

(I’m specifically receiving to the Alta Via 1 route I uploaded to my profile).

Is it really so, that you designed your app in a way that whe you walk into the wilderness and there in no GSM you loose your fox route that was uploaded?

That is a huuuuge issue, makes your app unreliable, ut is a risk for hikers to use it …

Also , I noticed that even if I’m in a GSM network area, and if I click on a poot on the map , the gpx I was displaying gets canceled from the active map view / the gpx route is no longer visible, the only way to bring it back is to go to My Maps > click in the route and load it again from your server …. Hmmmmmmmm … why ?

I hope I’m just doing something wrong, as otherwise the app is the best on the market, and I’m a happy customer that is spreading the word around as much as I can.

Best , Slawek

Schorsch Super

26.7.2024 v 20:01

relevantní
Hi man,

I just had the issue myself and I fixed it by downloading the offline map. When I now go to flight mode, I can also see the tracks offline which didn't work while not having downloaded them. Maybe you crossed a border in the Alps? Happens easily

Nový dotaz

Přiložené přílohy

Zbývá 12MB (z 12MB)

Map route lost when offline

Přiložené přílohy

Zbývá 12MB (z 12MB)